Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mixing it Up

Last night I decided to give playing tournaments a rest. Scott Fishman has said you need to play different games when you are running bad at one. So I decided to play live only being I have been winning consistently there. I started off really badly. I was down forty BBs within one hour at Stud on FullTilt. Things were looking really bad. I changed things up by playing some No Limit, while I was playing Stud. I did great at No Limit and made a comeback at Stud too. I finished the night down around 12 BBs. At least I slowed down the bleeding of my bankroll that has been going on lately. Tonight I plan on playing live games only again. Think I will give up on tournaments until next week. We may make a Foxwoods $10-20 LHE trip this weekend. Haven’t played with real chips for about a month! Expect a great trip report about it on Sunday. My wife will play in the FTOPS Stud Tournament tonight. Hopefully will have a good post about her experience in it on Friday. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. – Thanks so much for all the readers that clicked through on my Google Ad Sense banner above. Please everyone continue to click through once in awhile. I appreciate the help in making a little money from this BLOG : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home