Thursday, September 27, 2007

Running Good Ends

Last night my running good ended. I was due for a losing night anyway. Played one $22 No Limit SNG and couldn’t get anything going. I hung on until we were down to six but was getting low. I open pushed a few times to gain some chips. Then I got low again and pushed from the button with K-10 off. The Big blind who only had me covered by around 100 chips went into the tank. He finally called me with K-Q off and knocked me out. I like his call there, he knew I was getting short and desperate. Also played a $5.50 HORSE tournament on Full Tilt. Really couldn’t get anything going in this one either, finished in 52nd out of 81 players. Limit HE didn’t treat me any better. Moved back up to $2-4 and lost 22 BBs. One hand I had pocket nines and the final board was J-J-2-7-9. My opponent had brought it in for a raise so I put him on high cards. He capped the river and I knew I was in trouble. Keep thinking he had pocket Kings. Nope J-9 off was his monster pre-flop hand! I played $1-2 also at the same time and did great. Won over 20 BBs in an hour. I have been running so good at $1-2 lately. Just want to move up as my bankroll builds back up. Tonight I will grind it out at $1-2, then take a shot at moving up in a few days. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home