Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sit-N-Gos Rule!

SNGs are awesome! Funny how when you are running good everything about poker is great. Played one SNG last night and took it down. Granted it was only an $11 one but once the bankroll gets a little healthier I will move back up to $22 ones. Ran great multi-tabling Limit HE last night also. Won 25 BBs in two hours. I am trying to get a lot of hands in, want to qualify for an Aussie Millions Freeroll on Full Tilt. Need to earn 5000 points in a two week period. For someone working full time it’s not an easy task to do. Closest I ever came is 3800 points in two weeks. I will probably fall short again, but it’s ok being my rake back should be huge over this time. Tonight I look forward to some more grinding at Limit HE. May get a SNG or two in also. Tonight is WSOP Main event night on ESPN. Can’t miss that Monday and Tuesday nights are fun these days. High Stakes on Monday and the WSOP on Tuesday. Looking forward to a new season of the WPT which will be on Monday nights on GSN also. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home