Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back to the Grind

Last night I was back to the grind of Limit HE. I made 8 Big bets in an hour, not a bad return at all. Really should stick to playing ring games all the time. MTT and SNGs are a major leak in my bankroll. Case in point I played in 6 of them on Sunday, finished in the money in 3 of them. Yet I still lost a little bit. In an $11 MTT I finished in 21th out of 868 players. With the bounties I received I made $31. Take away my $11 entry fee and I cleared a $20 profit for 4 hours of play. Was it really worth it? It’s just that allure of the big score that keeps me playing in MTTs. Like my last post about Carlo/Tony’s big score I want the same thing also. Well for now I am taking a small break from MTTs until I grind the bankroll up again. May still play heads up SNGs. My record in them is like 40-8 for the last two months. They have been a bankroll builder for me. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home