Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Some Online Play

Didn’t have a chance to play much last night. Did play a lot on Sunday, with decent results. Played in two Heads up SNGs and won them both.(Of no FullTilt please don’t throw the bad beat switch on me – LOL.) Played in a MTT HI/LO tournament on Stars. This was very frustrating for me. Out of 90 players I finished in 12th, 8 places were paid. I went out on a monster draw again. First four cards were A-2-3-5, then I caught running Tens when we got it all in on sixth. He had pocket Jacks only. Any 4,6,7,8 and I get half the pot. Any Ten, Ace, or pairing up any of my cards and I scoop.(Unless he improves on 7th.) I of course caught a useless Queen. If I won the hand I was almost a lock to make the final three, instead I get nothing. MTT have got to be the most frustrating things to play in Poker. I played Limit HE all day to only win 5 BBs, better then a lose. Also cleared a lot of bonus on UltimateBet in the process. Tonight I may get a chance to play. Wish me luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Shoutout to Carlo for crushing the cash game on Saturday night at the Elks! As always please remember to click through on my Google banner above this post. Every click through fills the bucket, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home