Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some Online Poker

Had a good night playing on FullTilt last night. Only won 6 BBs playing 2 tables of $1-2 Limit but that was huge considering I took so many sick beats. Also won a $26 tournament token in an 18 man SNG. These are really easy to win on Full, I win a token in 50% of them I play in. Also played a 4-man double shoot out for a token. I won the first match in 3 hands against an uber donkey. I pushed with A-Q suited and he insta-called with K-10 off? My push was over the top after he had raised me the pot. That was the good news, bad news was I got unbelievable unlucky to lose my second match. We started with 3000 chips each and I had the villain down to 160 chips. I get dealt A-J off and push him all in. He calls with 10-3 and flops a 3. From there I had him all in like 8 times, with the best hand, and every time he sucks out on me. How can I lose 8 flips in a row? Eventually he takes the lead and really starts to frustrate me by raising 8 times the big blind every hand. Finally I push for my last 1000 chips with A-10 suited, only to run into A-K! Of course I can’t suck out on him and he wins the token. I win nothing, how frustrating. This guy was really getting on my nerves. I made some comments about how lucky he was running. He really pissed me off by totally ignoring everything I said. As a matter of fact he never said anything, not even GG after knocking me out. Maybe he didn’t understand English, I don’t know. Overall the night was profitable for the short time I played so I can’t complain. Good luck at the tables. Tony

UPDATE - F@@@@N Jacks just killed me again. I flop a set of them and lost to a straight on the river. Oh how I hate Jacks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home