Thursday, November 15, 2007

Heads Up Hell

Last night I was in Heads up Sit-N-Go hell. Every since I started writing about how well I have been doing in them I have been jinxed! Played three last night and got bad beat in each one. Here are the Final hands of each one of them. First one I had 950 chips and pushed with pocket tens, K-10 off insta-calls. He flops a King and turns one for good measure. Next one I have 1200 chips and pocket Kings. Action pre-flop goes I limp, he raises, I re-raise, and he pushes. I am against A-Q suited this time. First card off on the flop is an Ace and I am knocked out again. In the next one I play total small ball and win like 7 of 8 pots. The one pot of 8 he wins is always a big one. We go for over 30 minutes, which feels like forever heads up. Finally I have 700 chips left and get it all in pre-flop with A-K. He calls me with K-J sooted. Of course he flops a Jack and no improvement for me. I decide to give up on Sit-N-Gos for the night. At least I played them well. In the long run I am still crushing Heads up play. I played for another hour of live $1-2 instead. Made like 5 BBs in an hour, not bad. Tonight I will be playing the Heads up SNGs once again. Maybe I will win being I wrote about how bad I ran in them last night. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home