Sunday, November 18, 2007

F*****N Jacks.

I hate Jacks with a passion. Think last 10 times I have gotten them I have been knocked out or lost most of my chips with them. Played at a 90 man MTT at the Elks Club last night. With 10,600 chips and the blinds at 800-1600, with no ante, got dealt Jacks under the gun. At this point we were down to 27 players with the final table getting paid. My table was pretty much loose passive, perfect table for me. I decide my M is low so I just open push. The player on my left goes into the tank for 5 minutes. With 8300 in chips he decides to call. The rest of the table folds and I expect to be in a race. He tables what hand? The deadly A-10 off! I announce don't worry I never win with jacks. Of course he is down to 3 outs on the river and the ace peals off! They say online poker is rigged, don't think so. Live poker is just as rigged! I open push on my next hand with A-6 of diamonds. I flop a four flush against 2 other players. Of course I don't get there and the unimproved A-J off wins the whole pot. Had a good time anyway and will definetly play in this tournament again. The players were so weak and drunk. Really felt I was going to take it down. Of well next time. Good luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. - Shoutout to Carlo for bringing the food. It was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home