Friday, November 02, 2007

Dave's Game.

We played two Sit-N-Gos last night at my brother Dave’s house. All the usual suspects played. A bunch of my cousins and some of their friends. I got knocked out of both tournaments with f****** Jacks! That’s three in a row at Dave’s with Jacks. Last week I ran them into Aces. This week I ran them into A-2 and A-9 off. The play in these games is just really bad. The button limps for 600 and I wake up with Jacks in the Big Blind. I push my short stack of 2700 in. He insta-calls me with what you ask? The monster hand of A-2 off. Of course he flops and Ace and I am out. I think I have won one race in the last four tournaments we have played in. Jacks are 2 and ½ favorite over A-2, can’t I win one of those! The hand of the night came in the second tournament. My cousin Tony decides to make a move with Q-J. The flop is K-7-2. He bets and gets insta-called by the Woodman. Tony fires four barrels at the pot until he is all in on the river. Woodman insta-calls with pocket fours! Of course they are good and Tony is knocked out! Was it a great read or the seven Heinikens calling there, hmm I wonder? Again this week Carlo chopped the first tournament, don’t know what happened in the second being I went home. He is playing pretty good these days but he is running even luckier! He won like 7 races last night and lost one. Two of them he was a 40-60 dog. One hand he called an all in with pocket Queens, only to run into pocket Aces. Of course first card off is a Queen and he knocks out his opponent, live poker is so rigged. As for Cousin Ant he is playing better and better. I have a feeling he will pass my wife and I up in the PokerPages database for major tournament cashes, some day. My prediction is he will make a major score in a big event. Maybe this year at the WSOP he will go deep in a No Limit event.(All of course if he is able to go out this year.) Borgata tonight baby! Look for some good news on this BLOG Saturday night! Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Thanks to all my readers who have been clicking through on my Google Ad above this post, keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home