Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Broken Record

This BLOG is starting to sound like a broken record. I bubbled another Limit HE FTOPS satellite on FullTilt last night. Only eleven people entered with two places being paid. When we were four handed, with me being 2nd in chips I ran into what I consider a cooler hand. I had pocket Jacks in the big blind. I three bet them after the button, who had been raising every hand for the last three orbits, raised. He was playing super loose/aggressive so his range was ATC. Flop came K-2-3, he bet and I raised. He led into me on the turn which was a seven, I called. The river was a four, he insta-bet and I called. He had the monster K-9 off. This hand was a cooler being I couldn’t give him credit for a hand being he was raising every hand with any two cards. I lasted as a short stack down to three people. Got knocked out with an inconsequential hand. Let me see that is five attempts to win a seat, four bubbles and in one I got back double my buy in. This is getting so frustrating. On a good note my wife has been on a heater multi-tabling short handed Limit HE on Stars. She is up over 300BBs since Saturday! Not only that she requested a check so the money won’t get lost in late night tiltdom. As for me I am still grinding out a nice profit at the short-handed Limit tables on Full Tilt. Last night I won 12BBs in an hour. I will be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home