Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bubble Boy Again

This bubble boy crap is growing old real fast. I played a satellite for the Sunday Brawl this morning, on FullTilt. Three places paid and I finish in forth! That's four in a row, five out of the last six tournaments I have bubbled. Can't seam to identify any leaks in my bubble play. Guess I have to just play through it. Tonight my cousin(Shipthis) is picking me up for an Elks club tournament. Can't wait to go being the field is so weak. Then again in the past I have had lots of trouble dodging the mindfields in these type of settings. Hopefully I will have something good to post about this tournament tomorrow morning. Also plan on winning a Sunday Brawl Seat on FullTilt. This is my favorite tournament of the week so I expect to play in it. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home