Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Brawl

It doesn't look like I will be qualifing to play in the Sunday Brawl on FullTilt today. Just more or less bubbled in two attemps to win a seat in the Super Satellite. First I ran A-K into K-8 suited, he caught runner-runner to crack my flopped pair of Aces. Then two hands later I get dealt Aces and push, as the short stack. Q-3 off insta-calls me and flops two pairs! Oh well it isn't all bad news today. Last night I finally broke through the bubble in a $26 satellite to the Limit HE event. I didn't win a seat but I finished in the money. So that's four attempts, with three bubbles and one money finsh. Still probably better to have just spent the $216 to buy in. Will be multi-tabling some short-handed Limit HE today. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home