Saturday, January 19, 2008

Razz Blonkament

Played in the Friday night Razz Knockout tournament on FullTilt last night. Had a great time playing with my fellow Bloggers/Readers. 21 players started in this with a $2 knockout bonus for each player you elimanted. Also our host put a special $10 bounty on a player named pushmonkey. I wound out knocking him out and Kat so for a $7.70 tournament I won $14. That is the good news bad news is I was so close to winning it all! We got down to four players, with three being paid, and I was second in chips. There was a super short stack with around 900T left, when I had 8000T. I should have just sat on my hands and waited for the bubble to burst. Instead the RAZZ gods laughed at me by giving me monster hands I just couldn't fold. 3-4-5, 2-4-7, 4-5-6 you get the point. Of course I would brick out with them repeatadly. I wound up being the bubble boy but had a great time playing. Will be back at it next week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home