Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Online Stud Tournaments

I have become an online Stud tournament master lately. Am including all forms of Stud: Hi/Lo and that bastard child RAZZ. I took 2nd in a RAZZ tournament on FullTilt for $160. Then yesterday I took third in a Hi/Lo for $40. Granted these were only an $11 and a $5.50 tournament. It’s just that I feel like I am in the zone while playing in these. This year my wife and I are going to the WSOP to play in some Stud events. The week we are going has a RAZZ event and a Hi/Lo event. These are the two games I am best at. Maybe this is my year? That elusive big score I am chasing may happen. Last WSOP the wife got so close, 17th in the Stud event. If only she would have believed that Raymer had a hand things would have been different. Remember she lost 75% of her stack by calling him down, to the river, with a pair of tens against his obvious pair of jacks! Of well you live and learn in these tournaments. I will be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home