Thursday, January 24, 2008

2008 WSOP

I have been thinking about the 2008 WSOP recently. We have structured our vacation in a way that we potentially will be able to play in three Stud events. Wife and I and both playing in the $1500 RAZZ event, being we are both gluttons for punishment. Then during the following week I will be playing in either/or both the $5000 Hi/Lo Stud Championship and the $1500 Stud event. She will surely be playing in the $1500 Stud event, being that is the event she took 17th in last year.($4900 win.) I really want to play in the $5000 Hi/Lo Stud event. Should bring out many of the big name players. I always play my best against great thinking players. Can’t seam to dodge the minefields of Donkey players in lower buy ins events. $5000 is a little high for me to pay for one event so I will probably get my brothers/friends to take a piece of me. You will probably read this often from now to June, “I can’t wait to go to the WSOP!”. In online play last night I got pretty beaten up playing short-handed HE. Lost 35 BBs in about two hours. Have been running well lately so I was due for a setback. I’ll be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home