Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cash Game Grinding

More of the same last night. At least I didn’t bubble in the Limit FTOPS satellite last night. Instead I got my ass handed to me, out in 11th of 15. I should just quit playing in tournaments all together. They are such a leak in my bankroll. It seams every night I loss money in them and win money grinding out the cash games. Last night I spent/wasted $31.50 in tournaments but won $58 in cash games. The pattern has been repeating every night for the last two weeks. January is turning out to be one of my best cash game months in over a year. I am up in Sit-N-Gos but down a little more in MTTs. So MTTs are the real leak in my game this month. This will turn out to be a great month for Bonus and Rake back being I grinded out over 5000 hands this month. I earned $100 from FullTilt from their special Ironman bonus last year. Earned $50 from RiverStars, $80 from CakePoker, and around $30 from UltimateBet. Grinding cash games isn’t exciting but can be very lucrative. Tonight I will take a stab at moving up in levels at Limit HE. Haven’t had much success doing this recently but I fell good about my game right now. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home