Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finding Fish Online

Finding Online Fish these days has grown harder but not impossible. I found one at the short-handed limit tables on FullTilt last night. I wonder if he realized I followed him to four different tables over the course of my session. He was playing so bad that it got to the point that I would play any two cards whenever he was in a pot. Made like 40BBs off of him over the course of two hours. Problem is I took a beating at my other tables I was playing at. No Limit again laughed at me, lost four buyins ratter quickly. Overall the night wound up being slighty negative for me. Oh well can’t win them all. I will be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home