Friday, January 11, 2008

Omaha Hi/Lo MTT

Back to work today, after a week of being sick. Still don’t feel 100% but I am making it through the day. Played a little last night, while in a haze from the meds. I am taking. Don’t quite remember the Omaha Hi/Lo tournament I played in but I finished in 3rd anyway! It was only a $5.50, 105 player tournament on FullTilt. Don’t even know why I played in it but I won $70 nonetheless. This puts me in the plus column for MTTs so far this year. I am positive in SNGs and ring play also for the year. This year I have decided to break the three down separately so I can figure out where I need improvements. My ROI in SNGs is over 15%, that’s not to bad. MTTs have been a problem for me in the past. Probably won’t play in as many this year, even though I want to make that big score so bad. We will see what the year brings. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home