Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Running Good Rules

Poker can be so much fun when things are going right. Last night I played some short-handed limit on Fulltilt and Riverstars. I just crushed the games, even after taking some really bad beats. Such as flopped trip Jacks heads up and betting/raising it hard to the river. River came with a ten and I get raised. I was scared being this put a possible straight on board. Nope pocket tens makes a full boat on the river. Also lost with pocket Aces to Q-K off suit. Even with these sick beats I won 30BBs in around an hour. Wish I could do this every night. 30BBs an hour would be a dream! Of course I know this isn’t possible unless you are on Absolute and have a super-user account! Haven’t talked much about the Absolute scandal but I think the way the handled it was just horrible. There software/customer support has always been lacking but now all faith I had in them has been totally lost. Won’t be playing there anytime soon. Anyway I have gone on a tangent was talking about running good last night. Hope it continues tonight also. In live Poker news we are going to the Borgata this weekend. On Saturday will be playing some live $10-20, hope things go better then recent trips. On Sunday the wife and I will both be playing in a WPT prelim. event. She is playing in the Ladies No Limit tournament and I am playing in the Limit Event.(The same Limit event I took 13th in last year!) We also may both play in the modified shootout on Monday. I took two days off from work so we could go down and play in these events. Look for a good trip report or two early next week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home