Monday, February 11, 2008

Cash Games

Crushed the cash games yesterday.(Sunday) It's usually hit or miss on Sundays, being there are so many donks out there. I won 60BBs in three hours of play! Did alright in MTT/SNGs also but had a losing day being I spent $129 for the FTOPS event.(Got back $40 of it in bounties.) I have decided that these knockout/bounty tournaments are my favorite. I will continue playing them, as well as the Sunday Brawl on FullTilt if I can satellite in. Will write about a few hands I misplayed during yesterdays event. There really weren't that many poorly played ones by me yesterday. I learned something very important, about online play yesterday. When playing in these "Bigger" events I need to single table and totally pay attention to what is going on. What a difference this makes when making big decisions in these. Lately I have been playing MTTs on auto-pilot, with bad results to show for them. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home