Friday, February 08, 2008

Running bad in MTTs!

Gross, Sick, Yuck, etc.!! That is how bad I am running in MTTs. Just lost three more tonight, that's like 12 in a row without a cash. My HORSE one on FullTilt was really sick. In RAZZ had a made 6 on sixth and a guys catches the case five to make a wheel! Then a few minutes later in High/Low Stud I go all in on sixth with Aces up and the same donk hits an inside stright for a seven high and the low to scoop me and knock me out! As for my No Limit tournaments can't win a single race all night. Was just hanging on by stealing in the right situations. This game is so frustrating!! At least I continued my live play winning, 17BBs tonight. That's for reading my ranting and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home