Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Turn Around

The turn around started last night. I won 25BBs in two hours of mutli-tabling on FullTilt. Whenever I take a beating am happy to have a winning session the next day, to get me back on track. I would have been happy with a 5BB win even. Also cleared $17.50 in bonus and earned some rake back. Sunday’s beating was softened by the $22.50 in bonus I earned and the large rake back I am sure I earned. My MTT slump is alive and well again. Was doing so well in a HORSE MTT on RiverStars. When down to 60 people I was in the middle of the pack. Then I made some stupid steal attempts in the Stud leg. The chip leader kept playing back at me and this just killed my stack. Finally I get all in on sixth street with Kings up against a pair of fives, with no aces. All I had to do was dodge a five on the river and I would have doubled up. Nope he spikes the 2 outer on the River and I go home. BTW at least I lost to a fellow blogger, Gary Cox. Wonder if he went ahead and used my chips well. Have to check that out tonight. Will be multi-tabling short-handed Limit again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home