Friday, February 08, 2008

FTOPS Limit HE Event.

I give up trying to win a seat into the Short-handed Limit HE FTOPS event tonight on FullTilt. Played two satellites yesterday, with the same annoying results. In one I never got anything going, only lasted thirty minutes. Got deep in the second one, were giving out six seats and I came in 12th. Almost forgot how frustrating Limit HE tournaments can be. Hate to say it but it really boils down to a card catching contest. So I grinded out a profit playing short-handed Limit, won 15BBs in an hour. My rake back this month should be huge. I have already grinded out over 3000 hands this month. I guess I am resigned to my fate of being a grinder. Think I will change this BLOG to be called the “OnlineGrinder” instead of “OnlineRounder”. TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – If anyone would like to back me in tonight’s $216 short-handed Limit HE FTOPS event on FullTilt please shoot me an email at Aviganola@nj.rr.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home