Monday, February 04, 2008

Bad Sunday for Online Play

Playing online yesterday was a total horror. I don’t even want to talk about the bad beats. Thing is I just played bad to compound the beats I took. You should never play when you have problems going on in your life. I had an emergency yesterday, wife needed to fly overseas to see her sick brother-in-law. On top of that I was baby-sitting my two nieces who were totally excited to be with my dog. (My lucky brother got tickets for the Superbowl, so I was helping him out by watching his children for the day.) All this and the fact that I think half the players at my tables were either drunk or on drugs made for a very bad day of poker. I really got hit bad, lost 90BBs over the course of the day. It will take me awhile to recover from this one. Oh well back to the grind. The moral of this post is don’t play while distracted! Your mind needs to be totally into play in order to play effectively. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home