Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Roll Rebuild

Last night I turned things around to positive on FullTilt. Now my roll is getting healthy again, won 15BBs in an hour. I so prefer to play during the week when players are saner. Don’t care what the books say I always do better at a tighter more predictable table. The weekend donkfests with 5 or more players seeing raised pots just don’t seem to work for me very often. Same thing has happened to me at the Borgata in Atlantic City. Problem is you need to make major adjustments to your game in these crazy ram-em jam-am type of games. Hands like A-K go way down in value in these type of games. Thing is I usually forget this and raise/re-raise with A-K. If you get a great flop like A-7-2 against 6 players you lose a big pot when someone calls you down with A-7off or A-2 sooted! I hate this type of game, it’s not poker. It feels like we are playing 7 card Bingo. Well on Sunday on FullTilt it wasn’t 7 card Bingo but it was pretty bad. Well I have gone off on a tangent. Last night things went well my top pair top kicker hands held up and I won nice pots. Tonight I may reload BoDog and try to rebuild my roll there. Need to play a lot for the rest of the month, I reloaded and now stand to clear a huge bonus but it’s only good til the end of the month. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home