Thursday, August 21, 2008

Same Donks Different Day

Last night I was happy pulling off a small win on Stars in the Full Ring Limit HE tables. I played with the same Donks as the last few nights and they played just as bad. Problem is one particular donk keep pulling me down with him. I had Q-10 of spades in the big blind and calling a pre-flop raise that the three of us saw. A-J-A with two spades giving me a royal flush draw against idiots that could have anything. The first player, who was decent bet and than a complete Donk raised, which I gave no respect to. Figured I was live no matter what being they either both had an Ace of the Donk in the middle was on a lower flush draw. Turn was a blank and I got trapped in the middle for 4 bets! River was a queen but I knew it couldn’t be good. Decent player had Ace-8 suited. Idiot who kept raising on the turn had K-Q no spades! So he makes it 4 bets on a gut shot on the turn, what a donk. I played an hour more at the table and watched him spew through almost 50BBs! I only got a few of them finishing the night up 4BBs, a win is a win. I played another HORSE Sit-N-Go on Full Tilt and took first place in it. I have just cashed in 3 of my last 4, with 2 first places. Checked my ROI on Shark Scope and it was 9% two days ago, hoping these wins will have pulled me into double digits. Watched the WSOP 50K HORSE again last night and Scotty Nguyen just acts like a total jerk off. It seems a lot of Bloggers agree with me being I have noticed a bunch of posts about his poor behavior. These are the kinds of things that will just add fuel to the fire for congress to never tax and regulate online poker. That kind of behavior will really mark the end of the Poker bubble. IMHO. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home