Thursday, September 04, 2008

WPT at the Borgata

My Cousin Ant played in the first WPT preliminary event at the Borgata yesterday. 1181 Donks paid $350 with around 120 of them getting paid. Ant fought hard through the bad beats and BS but came up short. After playing over 7 hours he got knocked out around 50 from the money. At least he didn’t get blinded/anted out, went down swinging hard. Shoved pocket sixes into pocket Aces! Been there done that a lot lately. Good job keep fighting and you will get a big score soon. Wife and I watched the Main event coverage again last night. My first impression was right, ESPN showed some really bad play from day 1! What about that sick cooler hand? Pocket Aces makes quads on the river only to lose to a rivered Royal Flush! Only reason they had that hand filmed was it was Ray Romano’s table. We get to see Scotty acting like a nice guy instead of the asstard he was during 50K HORSE. At least at the tables he was nice. His explanation for his behavior, during an interview, was just as bad as his behavior! (No apology just lame excuses.) Last night I played for an hour Online, with good results. I moved up one level, just to try it out, and I crushed it! Only thing is I was playing at two other tables, at my regular level, and I got crushed at one of them. Overall it was all good being I made 8BBs by the end of the night, as measured at my regular level. This weekend we have a Borgata trip planned, can’t wait! My wife is playing in the WPT Ladies event on Sunday. This is the one that she cashed in last year. Could have gotten really deep but she shoved A-K into a complete female donk who snap called with A-Q off and rivered a Queen. Such a bad call being my wife was playing solid the whole time. I wrote about this hand last year, to make things worse she starts laughing and jumping around like an asstard after the hand. Well played donk, get it in bad and get rewarded. Hopefully this year she can avoid the mines and make a big score. I will be grinding away at the $10-20 Limit cash tables. Expect a good report about this all on Monday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – You know the drill, please keep clicking through on my Google Banner, above this post. Thanks and Peace.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully she will cash again and have ehr cards hold up this time if she is all in. Good luck.

 
At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Here is the good chance to know about online pokerroom,I could guarantee that you'll definetely get some useful information..
thanks,
williams...
===================================
http://www.CelebPoker.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home