Monday, September 01, 2008

Borgata Tournament

I wish I had good news to report from the Saturday Borgata Tournament but I don't. This tournament was more of a minefield, then it usually is. Guess it's because of the holiday weekend. I played a total of 6 hands in the first 3 hours. I was playing totally tight, not getting any hands. Regardless every time I brought it in for 3.5x I got called in 5 spots! One player in particular called me every time. He was one of the worst calling stations I have ever seen! Yet he got rewarded time and time again. When I left they were down to 20 players, with 18 getting paid and he was one of the big stacks! It was just so sick how bad he played. On the good news front I just crushed the $10-20 Limit game. I won enough to cover my tournament buy in and then some. So it was a fun good weekend of playing at the Borgota as usual. That is my favorite Poker room in the country! Happy Labor Day. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home