Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sick Poker

I stayed home from work sick yesterday. As I have written in this BLOG before, don't play poker when you are sick! Nothing went right for me yesterday at all. I lost three straight Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos, something that never happens to me. Then I played a few regular ones, only to bubble in them. I cashed in one Hi/Lo Stud one but it was third when I had a huge chip lead going into three handed. One player was down to 100 chips and he out lasted me. Of course winning 10 all ins in a row helped him out! Even live play didn't go too well for me. I only lost a few BB but it still was frustrating. At least my health is better today, so I have that going for me. Happy holidays. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home