Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sit-N-Go Brutality

Last night I went over to my brother’s house for a birthday party for my Niece. Had a few drinks and decided to play a few quick Sit-N-Gos when I got home. Actually they weren’t supposed to be quick but got bad beat real fast in both of them. In the first I get it all in with pocket queens on a 2-5-8 board and the donk rivers a five to knock me out in 9th, a place I rarely finish in regular Sit-N-Gos. In the next Sit-N-Go the under the gun player 3x raises it and I have pocket Aces so I min-raise him. Flop comes 9-7-2, he checks and I bet half the pot. Turn brings a five and he snap shoves into me. At this point I put him on Tens or Jacks, being he didn’t 3 bet me pre-flop. Now there is a flush draw out there and he wants to protect his over pair. I call and am drawing thin to his pocket twos, WTF? No luck for me, as usual, and I again get knocked out in 9th. Did I tell you all I rarely am the first one knocked out of these, oh yay I did. Being I just got knocked out of two in a row in 9th I take this as a sign not to play anymore for the night. Sometimes this game can be so brutal. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Shout out to my cousin Ant for bubbling the Full Tilt 70K last night, patience your big score is coming I can feel it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home