Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sit-N-Go Comeback

Finally a night when things went my way! It was one of those nights where my big hands held up, got paid off over and over again. Only problem was I didn’t have much time to play so only got 2 Sit-N-Gos in and some live play. I decided to play some Stud, which used to be my live game of choice before the Holdem boom. It’s an old timer’s game that has been around forever, yet people still play it terribly! I was playing low limit at Poker Stars, used to play it at Party Poker in the old days also. The Sit-N-Gos went well with a 4th and a 3rd. This was a little annoying being I had a healthy stack in both of them when 4 handed but again had a problem winning a big race. I can’t complain being it was a nice profit for a short playing session. Watched the WSOP last night, it was good but last week’s coverage was better. Watching Phil Hellmuth act like a total Asshat is starting to grow old. His grand, joke of an appearance, made him look like a real idiot but to each his own. Still think the coverage this year is great and am looking forward to next week’s episodes. Shout out to my niece Emily, who just turned 16, they grow up so fast! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home