Friday, August 28, 2009

Sit-N-Go Grind

Last nights’ Sit-N-Go play was frustrating with mixed results. Played in 6 of them, took 3 thirds and pretty much bubbled in the other 3. Felt I played fine, just wish I could win the important races when it counts. As for the live games I kicked some ass once again. Stud has been great for me on Poker Stars; actually Full Ring Limit HE went well also. Only place live went bad was on Ultimate Bet got my ass handed to me. On Ultimate I was playing in low limit Jackpot HE so it’s basically like playing Bingo. Tonight I need to do a lot of grinding on Poker Stars being once again I waited until the end of the month to earn enough VPPs to maintain my status. Also I need to grind out 30 Sit-N-Gos tonight and a bunch tomorrow being I am on pace for a top 20 finish in the Battle of the Planets this week. Same thing happened last week but I waited too long to really put the volume in to complete a block of 100. Being I have a real full time job and a social life putting 100 Sit-N-Gos in is not always easy. Being it’s supposed to rain all weekend I think I will be able to complete my block of 100 tomorrow. TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home