Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Night More Sit-N-Gos

Feeling better today, finally getting over this Sinus infection. Played a bunch of Sit-N-Gos last night basically breaking even. The heads up curse is continuing for me, had 5 seconds and no firsts! I keep getting my money in ahead but losing to a suck out. Come on I have to win these 60-40s sometimes right? Last night I played in a block of 6 and had a healthly stack in all of them. Finally I was left with 5 of them all 4 handed or less. To make a long story short I finished in 3rd in 3 of them and second in one. It’s very frustrating to run good early in these and run bad when 4 handed or less. If only I could turn this around and run good at the end. Of course I would have to survive to the end, while running bad; this would be hard to do. I am just rambling today! Need to put in 62 Sit-N-Gos between tonight and tomorrow to finish up a block of 100 for the High Orbit on Poker Stars. If I am able to finish up the block I should get a cash this week. TGIF. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home