Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi/Lo Stud

Sit-N-Gos haven’t been going that well lately. Looks like variance has finally caught up on me. Haven’t damaged the roll too bad being I stepped down a level when things started going wrong. Live play had been going well up until last night. I played Hi/Lo Stud and kept starting with great 4 card draws and either not getting there or losing when better draws got there. An example would be me starting with 3-4-5-6, an absolute monster in Hi/Lo Stud. I caught 2 bricks, a Jack and a Queen. River I catch the suck you in card an 8. Now I have no high and a crappy low. I pay off a guy who started with 2 jacks and backs into a better 8 low! Hi/Lo Stud can have some really high variance some nights. In general for me it usually is low variance. As long as I play tight usually can avoid getting in trouble in this game. Last not was an exception, losing 20BBs for me in two hours. Oh well I will make it back tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger edivad said...

Best of luck, feel better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home