Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inducing Tilt

I didn’t have any time to play Sit-N-Gos last night being it was my father’s 69th birthday. Shout out to my Pop, happy birthday and many more! I did have a few minutes to play some live Hi/Lo Stud. It worked out well for me being I was able to pull off a quick Hit-n-Run for 10BBs. It’s not a lot but a profitable day is a profitable day. Also managed to totally tilt off a regular Hi/Lo Stud player on Absolute last night. On 6th I had an open ended straight draw and a made 8-6 for low. Player with Kings showing bet so I raised hoping to push out the low draws behind me. The tilted player and another player called my raise. The Kings showing 3 bet so we all paid 3 bets to get the river card. My hand unimproved and I just called the Kings bet. I lost being the last player made a perfect eight for low on the river. The player in between us went ballistic on me. Complaining that he had my low beat on sixth and that I was a total donkey. All I know is he had to re-load his stack a few hands later. Every hand I played he had some nasty comment about my play. It was quite comical tilting this bad player. Tonight I should have time to put in a bunch of Sit-N-Gos. Look for a winning post about it tomorrow. Also will look for the Tilter and see if I can push him over the edge again, LOL. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home