Friday, October 23, 2009

Stars 100K Free Roll

Last night I only had time to play another short session. Played in 2 Sit-N-Gos and took 2nd in both of them. When I got heads up I was crushed chip count wise both times. Had a 9 to 1 and 6 to 1 deficit which I couldn’t overcome in either case. In both of these I just nitted it up while the chip leader went nuts and knocked out the rest for the table. This kind of low variance style of Sit-N-Go play is the old me playing but it worked yesterday for sure. Live games went very well also. I crushed the Hi/Lo Stud game on Poker Stars and won slightly on Absolute. When I am on my Hi/Lo Stud game the variance is like 5 times less than playing full ring Limit HE. Basically if there are 1 or more really bad players, at the table, I am going to win for sure. Against decent players I hold my own very nicely also. This weekend I will be playing in a 100K free roll on Poker Stars on Sunday. Really love the way they treat us players. Being I played in a WCOOP event they gave me a ticket to the free roll, good deal. Also I think I will treat myself to the $215 Razz on Sunday afternoon also. Deep stack Razz is probably my best game. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

5 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger edivad said...

What do you about the whole "LHE is dead" theory?

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

No way. Take a look at Stars Limit $1-2 and $2-4. There are always a ton of games going. GL.

 
At 5:14 AM , Blogger edivad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:15 AM , Blogger edivad said...

What about live?
Is the Borgata the best place to play in AC? I'll be flying down late Nov.;

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Ed,

The Borgata is the only place to play Limit in AC these days. They have $2-4 to $40-80 all the time. I am partical to the $10-20 games with a fair rake of $5 per half hour. GL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home