Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Borgata Poker

Big Borgata weekend coming up for my wife and I. We plan on playing some $10-20 and some $20-40 LHE. I have had mixed success in both lately. Haven’t really played enough $20-40, I am such a wimp J. The play is so much more under control then the $10-20 game, which at times has been no foldem holdem. I personally play better against thinking players. Someone I can actually put on a hand. The books all say you want to play in these loosey-goosey games with 7 people seeing a flop. I think these games are a crapshoot, need to show down a monster hand to win every time. Run bad at these tables and you could loss some serious coin. Of course hit a few flops and you can win a ton of money. We also plan on playing in the $50,000 guarantee tournament. For $280 you start with 6000 chips and the blinds go up every 30 minutes. This tournament is great practice for the upcoming WSOP. (Which I can’t wait to go to!) I will post some trip reports this weekend. Hope to be great positive ones. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home