Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hi/Lo Stud

Been running really good in HORSE and Hi/Lo Stud mtts this week. Played a Hi/Lo tournament last night on Poker Stars, had 80 entries. I cashed in 5th after having a lead when we were down to 12 left. Really wanted to win but when you start with 4 low cards to a straight and end up with 2 baby pairs you lose a lot of chips. I lost 60% of my stack in that one hand at the final table. I managed to battle back up to 5th in chips but could never regain my momentum. I was very happy with my play. Let’s see that’s five cashes in six tries in the last week. Good run leading up to the WSOP this weekend. I can’t wait for the $2500 HORSE event on Saturday. The $2000 Hi/Lo Stud event is still up in the air for Monday. All depends how I feel and more importantly how the bankroll is doing . Can’t wait for Vegas baby. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home