Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another Great Taj Game.

Played in another great $10-20 LHE game at the Taj. I crushed the game, pulled a hit and run up 20 Big Bets. I had the whole table befuddled. Stole a few pots but more often then not showed down the nuts. The rest of this post will be about one memorable hand that I think I played well. I picked up Aces and brought it in for a raise. Everyone folded to the Big Blind who 3 bet me. I four bet and we saw a flop of 4-J-K rainbow. He bet out and I raised. He re-raised me and I was not too happy. This flop was bad for me IMO. Pre-flop I put him on Jack, queens, or kings. Being a Jack and King flopped I could only beat queens. Unless of course he had Aces also, in which case we would chop. Turn brought a blank and he led out. I just called still thinking I was behind. River brought another 4. He confidently led out again. I called and he turned over A-K off expecting to win the pot. I took down the huge heads up pot. I don't know what hand he thought he could beat. Only hands would be if I had tens or queens. I had yet to get caught stealing so he should have given me credit for a big hand. Oh well I felt I made almost the most I could with this hand. I could have raised the river but it didn't feel right to me. Does anyone have an opinion of this hand? I can't wait for the WSOP. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home