Monday, May 28, 2007

Borgata $10-20.

Played some $10-20 LHE at the Borgata on this Memorial day weekend. The games were loose and wild, to say the least. We had one dealer who dealt a crazy 30 minute down. In 30 minutes she dealt 2 four of a kinds and 1 straight flush. One of the four of a kinds and the straight flush were flopped! Crazier thing was I was in all 3 hands! What are the chances of that. I ran into both of the 4 of a kinds with big hands myself. Managed to not loose all of my money on these hands. I flopped the straight flush against 6 limpers. Five people had already limped so I decided to see a flop with the 10-6 of diamonds. Flop come 7-8-9 of diamonds, gin! They all checked and I bet out being I was in last position. Only got 1 caller. I was praying he had the Ace of diamonds. Turn was another diamond, either the best card or the worst for me to get some action. He folded right a way. Maybe I should have checked behind. He told the table that he folded 2 pairs, but we never saw them. Of well I can't complain I won a nice little pot. Later on I will write about the four of a kind hands. Felt I lost the minimum on both of them. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home