Thursday, June 07, 2007

Vegas Baby!

Just six more hours until I am on a flight to Vegas! Can’t wait to get out of here. Wife will be playing her event on Friday night - $1500 STUD. I will be scooping out the Rio for a good cash game or satellite/s to play in on Friday. Then Saturday night will be the event I have been training for the last few months, $2500 HORSE. I hope I get some pros at my first table. Just one or two and a bunch of donks for the rest of the table. Would love to get some of those online donks that call raises in RAZZ with a King showing. I don’t care if you have A-2 in the hole. Your hand is very easy for me to figure out. In other words you won’t get action from me and you will never know if I have you dominated or not. That is the bad thing about playing RAZZ when your door card is the J, Q, or K. Enough rambling for one day. I am counting the minutes down to leave work and go home and finish packing. Then straight to Newark Airport we go. Wish me luck. If I have a big score I will post about it early next week. Otherwise expect trip reports the next weekend. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home