Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WSOP Cash Games.

The Limit HE cash games at the Rio this year were so soft. In $10-20 I won consistently day after day. I went on a rush one day and won $550 in 1 hour. I promptly quit the game a winner. The $20-40 games were soft also but not as much as $10-20. I would have to say that $10-20 was even softer then the Taj in AC! Maybe even softer then Foxwoods, which I thought wasn't possible. As for the No Limit games I did't play in them but from what I was told they weren't that easy to win at. The limit games around Vegas were all good IMHO. I only had a big losing session at the $15-30 at the Venetian. I just ran bad in that game. In 2 hours I got Queens five times and tens four times. Think I won one of those hands only! I can't wait to play the side games again next year at the WSOP. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home