Sunday, June 17, 2007

WSOP HORSE

Had a great time in Vegas. The HORSE tournament was so much fun. Got to play all day with some average poker players, John Jaunda and Doyle Brunson! Both super nice guys. I even outlasted both of them. Doyle by only 10 minutes. He signed his most current book for us. BTW it's awesome, called 50 greatest hands I played or something along those lines. I owned Doyle in the Limit HE leg of HORSE. I check-raised him on the turn like 4 times in one 30 minute period. Each time with air, took the pot down all 4 times! I realized he was trying to bully the table so I played back at him. He owned the table and I in RAZZ. He won like half the pots in a half hour leg of it. I played really bad at first and was quickly down to 2500 chips out of our 5000 starting amount. I played lock down poker and had it back to 6000 within 2 hours. Did very well but only made it to the last hand on the end of day one. I flopped a pair of nines with an open end straight draw. Only to get knocked out by a maniac who 3 bet me pre-flop, from the button, with 2-6 of clubs. His flush got there on the turn and that was it. Really looking forward to playing in another big either HORSE or Hi/Lo stud event. That's it for tonight. Look for more WSOP updates all this week. Have a lot of hands and things to discuss. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home