Friday, November 30, 2007

Another Big Score.

I can’t believe I am doing another post about a big score from Carlo/Tony. Once is amazing but twice in one week is sick! (One time could be considered a fluke but two times can’t.) These guys are doing something right. I don’t know all the details but they took second in a major tournament on FullTilt last night for 9K! That’s 23K in one week, real money. Hats off to them for another nice score. As for my own play last night it was a real roller coaster. I started playing $2-4 Limit and at my low point was down $180! Some donkey at the table was playing every hand and just crushing me. I raise with A-J suited and he calls. The flop is J-8-3 rainbow and I bet the whole hand to the river. He raises me on the river. I just call and he shows me 8-3 of spades for a flopped 2 pair! They I notice every hand I am in he is raising me to isolate me in position. I finally pick up on what is going on, shouldn’t be multi-tabling. I start calling him down light. I pick him off bluffing me like 3 times in a row. I get to the point where I am only down $60 and he leaves the table. So I go fish finding and follow him to a short-handed $3-6 table. I go in every hand he is in a pot and call him down with bottom pair. I get all my money back and then some. I ended the night up a small amount, not bad being I was down 45BBs after 1 hour of play. I continued my hiatus from MTTs, for now. It’s good to take a break from them sometimes. Making a Borgata trip this weekend. I miss playing $10-20 with actual chips in my hand. Think I will play some live No Limit on this trip also. Wish me luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - Thanks to my readers for clicking through on my Google Banner above. Keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home