Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Grind Continues.

The grind continues on. Last night didn’t play any MTT or SNGs, per my break from them. Played limit HE and decided to go back to my roots by playing some Seven Card Stud. Remember I am a HORSE player so I can play all the games fairly well. My best game in tournaments is Hi/Lo Stud. For live play probably High Stud is my best. Did well last night, for the short amount of time I had to play. In stud I won 5 BBs and in HE I won 4. Doesn’t seam like much but I played less then 45 minutes. Good thing is I finished my third day in a row in the plus column. About a month ago I had 14 winning ring game days in a row. These slow grind days really help build up the bankroll. Also I clear bonus at Ultimatebet and earn rakeback on FullTilt. It’s almost like I have a payday once a month from FullTilt. Usually at the end of the first week of every month I get my rakeback deposited into my account. So playing Stud last night was a lot of fun. I had almost forgotten how bad people play the game, at the low limits. There is so much information available to an observant player in this game. Only bad thing is you really need to pay attention to the cards out on 3rd street. It’s not a good game to do much multi-tabling. I will continue playing more Stud for the rest of the month. I really want a positive month of November. I actually lost a little, the last two months in a row. Last year that was unheard of online for me. Ever since the government BS law was passed the easy money has dried up online. That and the fact that people are playing better in MTTs and SNGs. As for live games they are still soft, just not as soft as they were. Will continue grinding it out tonight. If you are on Ultimatebet stop by and say hi tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home