Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sit-N-Gos Revisited

I broke my tournament hiatus last night. I decided to tread lightly back into MTT/SNGs. I played a $5.50 HORSE SNG on FullTilt. Just to ease myself back in slowly/cheaply. I took it down easily for $20. When we got down to four handed everyone played so tight. In the Stud leg I was able to steal pot after pot. Every time I had the highest up card I raised and won almost every pot uncontested. I went from low man to 2nd in chips this way. Then when I got heads up finally got hit by the deck. In the past month I was always going card dead at any final table I was at. The bad news was that I couldn’t do anything right playing Limit HE. I was quickly down 25 BBs in less the 30 minutes. Grinded it out for two hours and ended down 8 BBs for the night. This worked out well because it forced me to do some extra time on my stationary bike. I wound up doing over 16 miles, usually do 10 a night. So the extra grinding was good for my health. Maybe this is one of my downfalls when playing online, too much multitasking. I am always doing at least 5 things while playing online. Tonight I will be back at it again. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home