Friday, November 30, 2007

Home Games.

More home games. I need more live games to play in. I don’t mind losing my money, providing I am having fun doing it. My recent success in home game SNGs has been horrible! I hope Cousin Tony has one soon.(Hint, hint!) The last cash I have had was at his house. Also his basement is perfect for home games anyway. Like to play at Dave’s house also but I sometimes need earplugs from all the noise/madness going on there. Also have had some really bad luck playing at his house. Think I have won one coin flip there in like the last 5 times playing there! That is like one coin flip in 10 SNGs, pretty bad run I would say. The game at the Elks club is a lot of fun also. Will play in that one next time for sure. Anyway I am just rambling. It’s Friday at 3:00pm and I can’t wait to get out of work. The Borgata is just pulling me in. I can’t wait to go to my favorite Poker Room in the whole world. Happy Friday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home