Sunday, November 04, 2007

Quick Borgata Trip Report.

Played Friday night and all day saturday, $10-20 Limit at the Borgata. My wife did fine but I got killed. The table on Saturday was so juicy. Players were just terrible. I started out playing way to lose and was quickly down 20 BBs. Then I started playing some LDP, Lock down poker. This just made things worse being I just kept getting rivered. At my worst point I was down over 60 Big Bets. My wife had to give me some money. Things were so bad that even she was putting sick bad beats on me. In one hand I had K-Q suited, on the turn board was Q-2-4-Q. Someone bet, wife called, and I raised. First better folded and she called my raise. River brought a nine and she bet out. I called and she showed the table pocket nines! Not only that a few hands later, while I was still steaming I had an open ended straight draw and the nut flush draw. I bet every street including the river which totally missed me. She insta-called me with pocket fours!! Four over cards were on the board. She later told me that she could sense the weakness off me. It's ok being she is getting my money either way, lol. Got to run right now. I will continue with another post later. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home