Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Weak Online Play.

Today we will have a poker only post. Online Tournament play is just getting worse and worse. I played in an $11 – 90 played Knockout SNG on FullTilt last night. It’s a new SNG and I just love it. If you don’t have a ton of time to play it’s perfect. It pays 9 places and you get a $2 bounty for each player you knock out. The Tournament itself is great, the play in it is hideous! You have to “dodge bullets baby” to play in it. Damn, it would put Hellmuth on Tilt easily, LOL. Last night I had 2000 chips left, out of 3000 we started with. I get pocket sixes in the big blind, we are out 50-100. It folds to the button, who has been very aggressive, he makes it 350 to go. So I push in my 1900 chips left, putting him on a position steal. He insta-calls me in less then one second. What do you think he has, Aces, Kings, hmm….. Nope Q-10 off suit, of course. I made the right move, only to be punished when a queen comes off on the flop. I know we are supposed to try to make the right decisions and not worry about the results but this is getting real old real fast. I am running so bad right now that I am growing more and more disheartened by poker. I will be at it again tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home