Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stupid FTOPS Limit HE

Stupid Limit FTOPS Satellite on Full Tilt. This tournament will be the death of me! It’s getting personal now; I want to beat this thing. I played it again yesterday, made the final table but bubbled the money! That’s five times I exactly bubbled the money in this thing. Should have just bought in to the tournament directly. Oh well now it’s too late. I may as well play it a few times until I either lose the full $216 or I win a seat worth that much. On the cash game front I had another great night. Won 28BBs in around an hour playing on two tables. If this win rate was sustainable I would quit my job and become an online pro. Of course I would have to move up to a more difficult level also. I will be at it again tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home